Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Welcome to Racked's first annual Travel Week. Through Friday, roughly half of our content will be devoted to everything you need to know about traveling to and from New York City—whether you're entertaining out-of-towners, killing time at the airport, or planning the ultimate staycation.
- Vince Shadow Stripe Boatneck Sweater in Acorn, $295
- Cats Tsumori Chisato Tweed Cat Knit in Beige/Brown, $195 at Otte
- Muji Wool Alpaca Gauze Stole Cardigan in Orange, $69.95
- Design History Faux Shearling-Knit Front Cardigan, $198 at Saks Fifth Avenue
- Wilfred Calais Sweater in Heather Birch, $145 at Aritzia
- Massimo Dutti Wool and Cashmere Waterfall Cardigan in Brown, $98.50
- Uniqlo Cashmere V Neck Tunic in Wine, $129.90
- Paul & Joe Sister Tournike Sweater, $186 at Article&
- Uzi Wool Poncho in Camel Broken Stripe, $270 at Alter
Pajamas are for your bed, not for the corridors of John F. Kennedy International Airport. Stay tremendously comfortable on travel day—be it by plane, train, or automobile—with one of these nine cozy sweaters. Just add skinny bottoms plus flats and get ready for takeoff.