Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Welcome to Guys Buys, our weekly segment dedicated to our male readers and the ladies who shop for them. Each week, our Menswear Specialist Mickey Sery will bring a roundup of seasonal products for men—whether you need some style assistance or just like to shop.
- Levi's Made & Crafted Bomber Jacket in Indigo Twill, $450 at Levi's Meatpacking
- PVBLIC Plaza Sur Jacket in Black Grey, $448 at Oak
- Uniqlo Military Short Blouson in Dark Brown, $39.90
- Rag & Bone Bastion Jacket in Black, $995
- 21Men Retro Bomber Jacket in Olive, $49.80
- Todd Snyder + Champion Letterman Jacket in Grey Heather, $695 at City Gym
- Topman Navy Check Wool Mix Bomber Jacket in Blue,
- Fred Perry Quilted Bomber in Black, $300
- Bonobos Camden Tweed Jacket, $298
- Schott NYC Flight Satin Aviator Jacket in Black, $200
The varsity jacket's undying ubiquity is still holding on strong, which is a good enough reason to tuck it away in the closer until it's safe to wear it again. Instead, revert back to the classic bomber jacket: utilitarian and more manly than the school-themed varsity, the bomber is a no brainer zip-up that can stand the test of trends. See ten styles after the jump that'll keep you warm and not looking exactly like everyone else.
· All Guys Buys Posts [Racked NY]