Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Welcome to Guys Buys, our weekly segment dedicated to our male readers and the ladies who shop for them. Each week, our Menswear Specialist Mickey Sery will bring a roundup of seasonal products for men—whether you need some style assistance or just like to shop.
- Shipley & Halmos Earnest Sweater in Dapple/Navy, $225 at ODIN New York
- A.P.C. Irish Shawl Collar Pullover in Nut Brown, $355
- Rag & Bone Elliot Wrap Neck in Navy, $290
- Barbour Grain Shawl Collar Sweater in Charcoal, $179 at Orvis
- H&M Shawl Collar Sweater in Blue, $34.95
- J. Crew Lambswool Shawl Henley Sweater in Heather Mink, $75
- Scotch & Soda French Farmer Sweater in Dessin A, $119
- Club Monaco Cable Pullover Shawl in Sisal, $129.50
- Bespoken Frankie Colorblock Sweater in Grey/Burgundy,
- Banana Republic Merino Wool Buttoned Shawl Collar Pullover in Army Green,
The shawl collar sweater has been popular with motorcyclists since the the early 1900s, but luckily, a bike isn't required to slip on one of these easy pullovers for fall. Whether on its own or used as a layering piece, this knit option will help you coast through the cool season effortlessly. After the jump, ten great picks that range from lightweight cotton to heavy cabled wool, by brands like A.P.C., Shipley & Halmos, and more.
· All Guys Buys Posts [Racked NY]