Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Got time to kill before brunch, or in-between your Sunday shopping? Check out the recommended weekend reading list below.
A display at Red Flower. Photo by William Chan
· Everything you could ever want to know about natural skincare
· Learn to stack your rings like a pro with the staff at Catbird
· Eleven major ways Williamsburg's retail scene has changed this summer alone
· This is what the Whole Foods on Bedford Avenue will look like
· The 38 most essential shopping experiences in the city, north to south
· A week's worth of beauty with MCMC founder Anne Serrano-McClain