Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Chris Benz Life of the Party Gown, $170
- Carolina Herrera Red Kennedy Gown, $445
- Thakoon Addition Maxi, $84
- Herve Leger Rush of the Ruby Dress, $278
- Herve Leger Deep Passion Fruit Dress, $363
- Adam Black and Gold Foil Sheath, $63
- Shoshanna Ruched Ruffle Strapless Dress, $29
- Nicole Miller Square Neck Sequin Shoulder Dress, $42
- Robert Rodriguez Black Label Sophisticated Merlot Dress, $97
- Helen of Troy Earrings, $62
- Viva Glam Cuff, $22
- Judith Leiber Dreamweaver Clutch, $268
- DVF minaudiere, $60
Today is the fifth day of the Rent the Runway sample sale, and on top of the mass amount of merchandise still remaining, everything has been marked down an extra 30% off the sale price.
There was no line to get in, but a substantial amount of ladies scouring the racks at around lunchtime, which still include dresses from Hervé Léger, Nicole Miller, Badgley Mischka, and Vera Wang. If you take your time, you might stumble upon a real treasure, like the Carolina Herrera Red Kennedy Gown for $445, or the Adam Foil Sheath that's in awesome condition for $63.
The Chris Benz Life of the Party Gown is $170, and the Nicole Miller Sequined Square Shoulder Dress is only $42. There are dresses that have some sort of damage, whether it be a few loose threads or a complete tear, but there are also still many pieces that are in really good condition, considering that everything has been worn at least once.
The selection of bags and jewelry doesn't look like its dwindled much since yesterday. There are a few Rebecca Minkoff clutches still available for $51, and a Judith Leiber clutch in great condition (however, still pricey) for $268. You can still get a DVF crystal minaudiere for $61, just don't expect all of the crystals to be intact.
The discount today is an additional 30% off, and who knows what it could be tomorrow. Either take your chances and wait for yet another markdown, or head over at some point today. The sale ends Sunday at 3pm.—Claudia Saide
· Dealfeed: Rent the Runway [Racked NY]
· Here's What's Left at the Rent the Runway Sample Sale [Racked NY]
· Tons of Dresses under $100 at Rent the Runway's Blowout Sale [Racked NY]