Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Introducing What's In Store, a new Racked feature where we fill you in on what's in stock at the city's best stores right this second.
- Assorted hats and socks
- Ace & Jig button-up, $85, and pants, $75
- Mini & Maximus, $40, Soft Gallery, $60
- Kukkia Fries Maracas and Hamburger Castanet, $25 for the set
- ESP No. 1 skinny jeans, $60; C de C cardigan, $65
- Grimms truck, $22, and car, $30
- Mini & Maximus, $35
- Soft Gallery onesie, $60
- Jellycat, $20 each
- Propeller Studio cards and stamp set
- Kukkia beach sandals, $30 per pair
- Peter Jensen, $365
- Ace & Jig
- Ace & Jig, $195
- Tsumori Chisato, $475
- Tsumori Chisato, $435
- Art Kites, $15
- Mini & Maximus, $40
- Winter Water Factory, $35
- Tutu Du Monde, $40
- Tutu Du Monde, $200
- Tutu Du Monde, $180
Honey in the Rough spent seven years as a womenswear boutique on Rivington Street before a recent relaunch with an addition of children's clothing, accessories, and toys. The store is now about 70% children's—with everything from illustrated onesies to Jonathan Adler nightlights—and 30% womenswear, focusing on a tightly edited selection of comfortable but cool clothing for mum.
About a month into its new concept, we thought it was about time to stop by and have a look around. Click through the gallery for a peek at the tiny cashmere-blend socks, French fry maracas, and Peter Jensen sweater dresses that now populate the boutique.
· All What's In Store posts [Racked NY]