Welcome to Guys Buys, our weekly segment dedicated to our male readers and the ladies who shop for them. Each week, our Menswear Specialist Mickey Sery will bring a roundup of seasonal products for men—whether you need some style assistance or just like to shop.
- Club Monaco Leather Zipped Portfolio in Navy/Yellow $149.50
- Coach Crosby New Portfolio in Sharkskin Box Grain Leather, $348
- Banana Republic Donovan Portfolio in Oxblood, $98
- Lotuff 15" Leather Folder Organizer in Chocolate, $375 at Teich
- Jack Spade Mason Leather Full Zip Portfolio in Black, $175
- WANT Les Essentiels de la Vie Large Sky Harbor sleeve in Multi Baltic Grey, $245 at Bergdorf Goodman
- American Apparel Large Leather Carry-All Pouch in Tan, $56
- Tumi Charles Leather Portfolio in Black $295
- Polo Ralph Lauren Leather Zippered Folio in Brown, $195
- Ernest Alexander Banker Leather Zip Portfolio in Brown, $230
For the days when you just have a few things to carry, lugging around a full sized bag just won't cut it. Whether headed to a meeting, an interview, or some laptop time at a coffee shop, the portfolio is the answer to your smaller needs. Pack it up with your documents and devices, and you have everything you need in your hand. It's also a sleek secret for air travel: Load it in your carry on, and right before you sit down you can pull out the essentials.
Have a look at ten from Club Monaco, WANT Les Essentiels de la Vie, Ernest Alexander, and more. Bonus: all of them are easily unisex.
· All Guys Buys Posts [Racked NY]