Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Welcome to Guys Buys, our weekly segment dedicated to our male readers and the ladies who shop for them. Each week, our Menswear Specialist Mickey Sery will bring a roundup of seasonal products for men—whether you need some style assistance or just like to shop.
- Club Monaco Leather Zipped Portfolio in Navy/Yellow $149.50
- Coach Crosby New Portfolio in Sharkskin Box Grain Leather, $348
- Banana Republic Donovan Portfolio in Oxblood, $98
- Lotuff 15" Leather Folder Organizer in Chocolate, $375 at Teich
- Jack Spade Mason Leather Full Zip Portfolio in Black, $175
- WANT Les Essentiels de la Vie Large Sky Harbor sleeve in Multi Baltic Grey, $245 at Bergdorf Goodman
- American Apparel Large Leather Carry-All Pouch in Tan, $56
- Tumi Charles Leather Portfolio in Black $295
- Polo Ralph Lauren Leather Zippered Folio in Brown, $195
- Ernest Alexander Banker Leather Zip Portfolio in Brown, $230
For the days when you just have a few things to carry, lugging around a full sized bag just won't cut it. Whether headed to a meeting, an interview, or some laptop time at a coffee shop, the portfolio is the answer to your smaller needs. Pack it up with your documents and devices, and you have everything you need in your hand. It's also a sleek secret for air travel: Load it in your carry on, and right before you sit down you can pull out the essentials.
Have a look at ten from Club Monaco, WANT Les Essentiels de la Vie, Ernest Alexander, and more. Bonus: all of them are easily unisex.
· All Guys Buys Posts [Racked NY]