Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- The large borough bag in pebbled leather, $798
- The mini borough bag in pebbled leather, $378
- Handknit aran shawl cardigan in flare, $798
- Black and white plaid wrap cape, $698
- Patent shearling moto jacket, $2,198
- Leather high waisted trouser, $1,298
- Large clutchable in leopard, $798
- Sydney heel in black, $328
- Lawrence heel, $398
This fall, Coach channeled New York City—its home of more than 70 years—for a collection that brings urban sophistication to easy-to-wear pieces. With Karlie Kloss and Liu Wen enlisted to rock the line on the streets of New York, we immediately fell in love. And this October, the fall/winter collection gets some luxe additions. The Complete Coach Look boasts the luxurious Borough Bag (available three sizes!), a fall-ready shearling-lined moto jacket, the ultimate statement sweater, (a hand-knit Aran shawl cardigan) and the perfect leather high waisted trouser.
Scroll through the gallery above to view The Complete Coach Look and shop the rest of the Fall/Winter line at Coach.com. >>