Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· New York sets new rules for young models [NYT]
· Derek Lam trades in 10 Crosby headquarters for Nomad [WSJ]
· Christiana Ricci spotted shopping for wedding candy downtown [Bowery Boogie]
· Bloomberg still pushing for Fashion Week at Hudson Yards [WWD]
· Japanese court dismisses defamation suit filed by Uniqlo [Japan Times]
· British man invents fart-blocking undergarments [FastCo]