Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Welcome to Guys Buys, our weekly segment dedicated to our male readers and the ladies who shop for them. Each week, our Menswear Specialist Mickey Sery will bring a roundup of seasonal products for men—whether you need some style assistance or just like to shop.
- Mr. Kim Darien Baseball Cap in Charcoal/Hunter Green, $185 at Barneys
- Patricia Field Leather Baseball Cap in Black, $28
- GANT by Michael Bastian Contrast Brim Baseball Cap in Dark Grey, $65
- Jeremy Scott x New Era Faux Snakeskin Cap in Light Blue, $75 at Opening Ceremony
- L.L. Bean Signature Suede Baseball Cap in Tidal Marsh, $49
- Victor Osborne Dart Ball Cap in Prince of Wales Suiting, $125 at Teich
- Saturdays Surf NYC Corduroy Rich Fitted Cap in Deep Blue, $40
- Zara Synthetic Leather Cap in Black, $19.90
- ACNE Camp Print Animal Snapback in Rust, $170
- OAK A.OK Leather Baseball Cap in Grey, $50
Love 'em or hate 'em, guys like baseball caps—in part because they're an easy way to conceal both bed head or hair loss. If your favorite standby has a sports team logo on it, perhaps it's time to consider an upgrade. Slip on a fresh cap, like the ones in the gallery above, for a hat that says "I'm accessorizing as an adult now" instead of "I'm reliving my college days."
· All Guy's Buys Posts [Racked NY]