Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Welcome to Guys Buys, our weekly segment dedicated to our male readers and the ladies who shop for them. Each week, our Menswear Specialist Mickey Sery will bring a roundup of seasonal products for men—whether you need some style assistance or just like to shop.
- Scent Family: Tobacco. West Third Brand Tobacco 1812 Body Spray, 2 oz $30 at Save Khaki Noho
- Scent Family: Tobacco. Odin 11 Semma Fragrance , 100 ml $165
- Scent Family: Wood. DS & Durga Burning Barbershop Eau de Parfum, 50ml $96 at In God We Trust
- Scent Family: Wood. Musgo Real Colonia No.2 Oak Moss Cologne, 100 ml $30 at Min New York
- Scent Family: Sandalwood. Geo. F. Trumper Sandalwood Cologne, 1.7 oz $55 at Fellow Barber
- Scent Family: Sandalwood. Le Labo Santal 33 Perfume, 1.7 oz $160
- Scent Family: Tobacco. John Varvatos Vintage Eau de Toilette, 2.5 oz $62
- Scent Family: Spice. Aesop Mystra Eau De Toilette, 1.7 oz $79
- Scent Family: Wood. Dries Van Noten par Frederic Malle Fragrance, 50ml $185 at Project No. 8
- Scent Family: Leather. Serge Lutens Daim Blond Eau de Parfum 1.69 oz, $150 at Aedes De Venustas
A new season brings more than just a change in temperature and clothing, and an often overlooked area that needs adjustment is how you smell. The same scent you wore in warmer weather won't work for fall—it's like ice skating in shorts. To make sure your scent is properly harmonized, look for spicy rugged notes like leather, tobacco, and wood. We've rounded up ten in the gallery above.
· All Guys Buys Posts [Racked NY]