Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· The most beautiful Duane Reade in all of New York City [Ephemeral NY]
· 3rd Ward suddenly shuttered, here's what it means for members [Brokelyn]
· A bit of "old Bowery" opens on "new Bowery" [Bowery Boogie]
· Tim Gunn on his childhood, success with Project Runway [NYT]
· How Look Good Feel Better program helps women with cancer [Fashionista]
· Saint Laurent launches diamond jewelry [Luxo]
· Kim Jong Un imported $645.8 million in luxury products last year [Time]