Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Got time to kill before brunch, or in-between your Sunday shopping? Check out the recommended weekend reading list below.
· How to transform a boring bodega bouquet into a work of art
· All of the winners from this year's Racked Awards
· Eight places to buy a Halloween costume
· Confessions from New York City's sample sale expert
· COS debuts stateside at Opening Ceremony
· Inside the cutest children's store in Brooklyn
· Eighteen great fall blazers, from Rag & Bone to Theory