Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Daul Be of Racked NY's Best Budget-Friendly Spot winner Pixie Market
- Racked LA editor Natalie Alcala with Dani Drasin
- Lexi Oliveri, owner of Antoinette Vintage, Liza Dare, owner of Cute Attack!, and Stacie Lucas, Director of Lucas Branding Company
- Golden Delicious, also known as Brooks Banker of Racked Philly Best Vintage nominees Philly AIDS Thrift.
- Racked Philly editor Julie Davis, Racked National associate editor Kenzie Bryant, and Racked Boston editor Susie Kostaras
- Liza Shields, Veronica Cooper, Kaime Falkowski, and Joe Franqerinha of Racked NY's Cutest Store Sidekick nominee Crest Hardware
- Crystal Carroll and Melissa Mathewson of Urban Outfitters
- Kathryn and Lizzie Fortunato
- Vintage Store Psychic Roxanne Elizabeth Usleman offered readings.
- Lindsay and Lauren Matthews
- Joseph Valente and Cynthia Gitonga
- Cortney Cohen of The Geisha House, Racked Philly "So Hot Right Now" winner, with her husband
- In-house band the Heathens
- Zach Rapport
- Emilio Ramirez and Kristi Paras of Racked NY's Best New Store winner Personnel of New York
- Curbed's Elise Kostrivas and Trevor Jacobson with Darrin Early, left
- Guests pose for the Rotobooth, which sends pictures to your phone via rotary dial
- Prepping the Rotobooth
- Kristi Paras, co-owner of Best New Store winner Personnel of New York, with Jessica Allen and Collin Citrone of Allen Media Consulting
- Theresa Canning Zast and Khira Jordan from Racked NY Coolest Pop-Up Shop winner Kate Spade Saturday
- Jackie Goldstein and Lindsey Green
- Rob Pyne, Racked NY editor Tiffany Yannetta, and Racked NY photographer Will Chan
- Racked Vegas editor Susan Stapleton and editorial operations manager Jackie Goldstein get their Rotobooth on.
- Ashley Lively and Karla Misjan of Racked NY's Freshest Fitness Concept nominee SYNCSTUDIO in Brooklyn
- Andrea M., Hsini Chou of the blog New York à la Keiko and Racked contributor, and Gina Chou
- The full cohort of Racked editors from across the nation
Last night, fashion insiders, boutique owners, Racked editors, a pink-wigged Philadelphia drag queen, and an incredibly good band got together at the Heath inside the McKittrick Hotel to toast the winners of the 2013 Racked Awards. Consult the gallery above for a visual guide to the festivities, and check out our party video after the jump.
The McKittrick is the home of interactive noir theater production Sleep No More, and the venue was appropriately dark and smokey—which made the golden turbans awarded to the winners really stand out. Off to one side, our own Vintage Store Psychic Roxanne Elizabeth Usleman offered readings; in the back, guests posed for Rotobooth, which takes digital party photo using an old rotary phone. Powerful drinks were supplied by Tito's Vodka and Apothic, and the event benefitted Housing Works, which supports homeless New Yorkers living with HIV/AIDS.
· All 2013 Racked Awards coverage [Racked NY]