Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Echo Mountains Loop Scarf, $58 at Bloomingdale's
- Geo-Dot Wool Scarf in Wine, $58 at Anthropologie
- Love Quotes Linen Tassel Scarf in Olive, $88 at Scoop NYC
- Isabel Marant Jaden Scarf, Price available upon request at French Garment Cleaners, (718) 797-0011
- Wilfred Coquette Scarf in Wind, $75 at Aritzia
- Ann Taylor Atrium Scarf in Blue Bellflower, $59.50
- Virginia Johnson Lightweight Merino Wool Shall in Llama Red, $195 at Calypso
- Nepal Woven Scarf in Forest, $54 at Alter
- Lauren Ralph Lauren Woven Plaid Scarf, $42 at Lord & Taylor
- Pomandere Dot Gauze Scarf in Gold,
- HoneyComb Scarf in Green/Teal, $138 at A Cheng
- Old Navy Sun Print Gauze Scarf in Navy, $14.94
- Cut 25 by Yigal Azrouel Eyeshadow Scarf, $185 at Spiritual America
- Club Monaco Nora Zodiac Wool Scarf, $89.50
It's pretty scarf weather: the delicate, precious time of year when a decorative scarf can actually serve as a legitimate stand-in for a jacket or a sweater. The key here is finding something that's sturdier than silk, but not as bulky as full-on wool. Click through to reveal 14 between-season scarves from Isabel Marant, Virginia Johnson, and more, then accessorize to your heart's content.