Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- T by Alexander Wang Wool Acrylic Boxy Knit Hoodie in vine multi, $285
- Sparkle & Fade Sweater Knit Hobble Skirt in dark grey, $49 at Urban Outfitters
- Reiss Mits Chunky Rib in soft grey $147 at Bloomingdale's
- Pixie Market Happy Rose sweater, $84
- Vince Boiled Felted Coat in brown sugar, $159
- J. Crew Pixie Pant in black, $88
- Uniqlo x Velvet Heat Tech Lounge Maxi Dress in blue, $29.90
- Dear Vintage Remade Sweat Top with Antique Lace, $195 at Dear:Rivington
- Helmut Nova Jersey Pant, $175
- Opening Ceremony Contrast Raglan Sleeve Sweater, $179 at Barney's
For some reason, the city doesn't go on hiatus between New Year's Eve and the-moment-you-realize-you-don't-need-a-wool-coat (March, with any luck). Despite grey mornings, you've still got to pull something together that will get you warmly though the day. While it may seem like a grand idea at 7:00am to toss a blouse over the leggings you slept in and wrap up in an oversized cardigan, by 3:00pm you're staring at your reflection in the company bathroom scolding your sloppy self: "This is not college. This is not college."
Don't you fret, sleepy dresser, because we've gathered ten cozy-as-PJs pieces that are completely appropriate in the waking hours of societal interaction. Click through the gallery above for a chunky Reiss knit, a boiled wool cardigan coat by Vince, and a heat tech dress from Uniqlo x Velvet that should keep your winter bones warm, with a little grace.—Nicola Fumo
· All Buy It Now Posts [Racked NY]