Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Ford Models has cut its children's division [NYPost]
· Gemma Ward signed with Australian agency, some call it a comeback [The Cut]
· Ad numbers for March mags are up, and Vogue is in the lead [Adweek]
· Chanel is showing its full couture show online [Chanel]
· Benetton taps big fashion names in less-controversial spring ads [HuffPo]
· Uniqlo will outfit three Asian Special Olympics teams [WWD]