Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
In case you missed them, here are the top stories from the week in Racked:
· Miss America Does CrossFit, So You Probably Should Too
· The YSL Flagship is Now Officially a Saint Laurent Flagship
· Seventeen Places to Shop For Activewear in New York City
· Rag & Bone on Madison Avenue Mysteriously Shutters
· Get Steamy at These Eight Saunas, Spas, and Baths
· RIP: Barnes & Noble on Sixth Avenue Has "Closed Forever"
· Four Pieces to Buy at the Scoop Warehouse Sale Today