Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Bergdorf Goodman hits its final markdown [Madison Avenue Spy]
· Banana Republic's old Madison store now a Starbucks [NYP]
· Coco Rocha speaks about modeling as a Jehovah's Witness [Styleite]
· Model agency sues Constance Jablonski for breach of contract [Telegraph]
· Do people still care what Michelle Obama wears? [The Cut]
· Gaga-approved designer Iris van Herpen launches ready-to-wear [WWD]
· DSquared2 to debut a children's wear collection [Vogue UK]