Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Proenza Schouler PS1 Wallet in printed python, $165
- Topshop Patent Ostrich Purse in green,
- Holding Horses Tijoux Embossed Wallet in brown, $58 at Anthropologie
- Tsumori Chisato Yeti Wallet, $279 at Bird
- Alexander Wang Ponyhair Trigone Long Wallet, $350 at Barney's
- Lauren Ralph Lauren Newbury Envelope Card Case in lime, $38 at Macy's
- Bottega Vaneta Corot Intrecciato Nappa Continental Wallet in pastel blue, $750
- Kate Spade Mercer Isle Cindy in dusty mint, $228
- Steve Mono Antonio Small Wallet, $75 at Opening Ceremony
- Tory Burch Coin Case in violet snake, $125 at Bloomingdale's
The state of one's wallet is a direct reflection of one's mental state—just think of the times when yours has been a holding cell for folded receipts and stamp cards for coffee shops in cities you don't even live in. Now, imagine a moment where it neatly holds only what you need, when you need it. A sound wallet is a sound mind.
Give yourself a little incentive to get it together this year by browsing our gallery of ten textured wallets. From a little Lauren by Ralph Lauren card holder to a big girl Bottega Vaneta continental wallet, we hope you can find a little inspiration to get organized on a small-but-meaningful scale. Why all the texture? So you can fish them out from your black hole of a handbag. —Nicola Fumo
· All Buy It Now Posts [Racked NY]