Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Bleecker Street Records may close its current location [DNAinfo]
· Gadget shop Id America leaves Orchard Street [Bowery Boogie]
· Upcoming Project Runway challenge to take place at Lord & Taylor [WWD]
· Walmart commits $50 billion to made-in-America goods [Racked]
· Uniqlo and GreenGate collaborated on a line of tees [Uniqlo]
· Missoni's pilot had an expired pilot's license [WWD]
· Philipp Plein's "gun show" made waves at Milan menswear [The Cut]