Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Forever 21 Mirrored Floral Chiffon Top, $17.80
- Vladimir Karaleev Printed Linen Dress in Bouquet, $374 at Assembly New York
- House of Holland Pom Pom Print Long Sleeve Blouse, $315 at Opening Ceremony
- Diane von Furstenberg Ruri Dress in vine placement, $345
- Rag and Bone Uzbeck Flower Scarf, $195 at OTTE
- Pixie Market Owl Bomber Jacket, $39
- Tucker Button Wrap Mini Skirt, $230
- Equipment Python Print Cashmere Sweater, $298 at Scoop NYC
- Madewell Silk Rose Print Boyshirt, $118
- Topshop Floral Jacquard Origami Skirt,
Is your closet suffering from a case of Seasonal Affective Disorder? Are you donning the same black-and-grey pieces day after day? There's no need to feel ashamed: We can help.
First, just imagine a world where your black skinny jeans are topped with a dark-grounded floral silk shirt from Madewell, or where a floral jacquard Topshop skirt blooms between tights and a sweater. Now, click through the gallery above for ten happy prints to pick up your wardrobe blahs. You can mix these in with your winter darks now, and pull them off with lighter pieces come spring. We promise you'll be feeling better in no time. —Nicola Fumo
· All Buy It Now Posts [Racked NY]