- Chanel won't be doing free manicures this year, but their boutiques will sell the new Les Twin-Sets de Chanel nail polish ($26 a bottle) and lipstick ($32.50.)
- Melissa is launching a shoe designed by artist Julie Verhoeven ($85.)
- Resurrection Vintage will be selling lingerie by classic Hollywood couturier Juel Park, who was known for dressing stars like Elizabeth Taylor and Marilyn Monroe.
- Spend $75 at Scosha in Williamsburg and get a free memory ring.
- Melissa Joy Manning designed assorted exclusive cufflinks (that's just one example above) for Bird's Williamsburg party.
- Loeffler Randall created exclusive sneakers ($195) for the same event.
- Designs from Project Runway contestants will debut at Lord & Taylor.
- James Franco designed a t-shirt for 7 for All Mankind, because of course he did.
- Gretchen Jones created some exclusive looks for the Bird party as well.
- Here's another Melissa Joy Manning piece for Bird.
- Bottega Veneta is taking the opportunity to launch eco-friendly bags.
- Adidas is selling a limited-edition Melbourne watch ($135) at the adidas Originals Soho store.
- One more Bird exclusive: a dress by Whit.
- Alexander McQueen is selling wrap scarf bracelets.
- And French Connection will debut this limited-edition lace dress ($72)