Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Watch Joe Zee make lobster rolls [Fashionista]
· Anne Fulenwider becomes editor-in-chief at Marie Claire [WWD]
· A look at Lord & Taylor's Project Runway collection [Racked National]
· British Fashion Council taps Net-a-Porter's Natalie Massenet [BoF]
· Hermés and LVMH wage a lawsuit war against each other [Styleite]
· The V&A Museum and Gucci to host David Bowie exhibit [Telegraph UK]