Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Theory Yalsa blazer, $385
- BCBG MaxAzria Noah Jacket, $248
- J.Crew Contrast Knit Blazer, $188
- Banana Republic Textured riding jacket, $150
- Cut25 leather blazer, $850
- H&M blazer, $49.95
- Helmut Lang Blistered Leather Blazer, $1,345
- Boy. by Band of Outsiders Schoolboy Jacket, $990 at Barneys
- Rag & Bone Silver Tuxedo, $535
It might be a little hard to think about blazers right now, what with the bombardment of humidity on the city's muggy sidewalks. However, three weeks from now, when temperatures finally cool down and hair days return to normal, you're going to want one. Click through the gallery above for nine options from Cut25, Helmut Lang, and BCBG MaxAzria, and try to imagine you're wearing them wth a pencil skirt and tights somewhere that's really, really air conditioned.
· All Buy It Now Posts [Racked NY]