Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
In case you missed them, here are the top stories from the week in Racked:
· How Greenwich Jewelers Modernized the Family Business
· ABC Carpet & Home Is Getting an Entire Floor of Apparel
· The Campaign for Wool to Bring Grazing Sheep to Bryant Park
· Rock the Vote: What's New York City's Best New Store?
· Seventeen Places to Buy Fall Boots in New York City
· Eleven Reasons to Shop The Travel + Leisure Global Bazaar
· What's New York City's Store of the Year? Vote Now.