Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Sun & Siesta Wide Strap Mochila bag (in various colors)
- Sun & Siesta Red Wayuu Hammock
- Sequence Five-Knot Necklace
- Emi Jorge Apple of the Eye Clutch
- L'aviva Home scarves from Uzbekistan
- Imports from Marakkesh Gold Sequence Basket Tote
- Imports from Marakkesh Fuchsia Leather Pouf
- Imports from Marakkesh Wedding Blanket
- Daniela Bustos Maya necklace
- Daniela Bustos Maya bracelet
- Andraab shawls
The Travel + Leisure Global Bazaar kicks off tomorrow at the Lexington Avenue Armory, where international artisans, chefs, and musicians from all corners of the world will gather under one roof. While the food portion of the event is enticing on its own (trucks serving global cuisines will actually line the street), the bazaar's highlight is arguably its shopping.
This year, attendees will be able to shop everything from Moroccan carpets to necklaces handmade in Tibet to embroidered silk scarves from Central Asia. Click through the gallery above for just a small look at what will be at the bazaar, and head here to buy tickets for one of the Friday, Saturday, or Sunday sessions. If you can't make it in person, Travel + Leisure has teamed up with L-atitude for the first time to sell some of the items online.
· Travel + Leisure Global Bazaar [Official Site]
· Travel + Leisure Global Bazaar Store [L-atitude]