Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Incaze jewelry moves into former J.D. Fisk store [Bowery Boogie]
· LIC spa offers mini lunch-hour treatments and actual lunch [DNAinfo]
· The red carpet at last night's Metropolitan Opera gala [Styleite]
· What Joan Rivers thinks about Fashion Week [Buzzfeed Shift]
· Free People taps Garance Doré for a lookbook [Elle]
· Condé Nast hires its first African American EIC [Fashionista]
· Lady Gaga combats "fat shaming" with nearly-nude photos [The Frisky]