Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar in Black Dahlia, Marion, and Psycho, $16 each
- Benefit Eye Gotta! eyeshadow kit, $36
- Essie nail colors in Stylenomics, Don't Sweater It, Miss Fancy Pants, and Skirting the Issue, $8 each
- Smashbox limited-edition Studio Pop Eye Palette, $49 at Sephora
- Dolce & Gabbana Passion Duo Gloss And Colour Fusion Lipstick in Infatuation and Intense, $34 each
- Dior nail colors in Purple Revolution, Graphic Berry,
- Make Up For Ever Kohl Pencils, $17 each
- Bumble and bumble Hairdresser's Invisible Oil, $38
It's officially fall, which means it might be time to replace the bronzer and neon nail hues with things that are a little more seasonally-appropriate. (Or not, your call.) In the gallery above, we've rounded up eight fall beauty products we firmly intend to stockpile in preparation for the next few months ahead. They include deep burgundy lip colors from Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics and Dolce & Gabbana, smokey eye palettes from Smashbox and Benefit, and a little something from Bumble and bumble to combat winter's most ravaging effect: static, straw-like hair.
· All Buy It Now Posts [Racked NY]