Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· An online retailer that only sells items made in the U.S.A. [NYT]
· Man Repeller's latest collaboration [Racked]
· Carven teams up with Petit Bateau [WWD]
· Style.com will be the first Conde Nast title in the Middle East [WWD]
· Anna Wintour approves of Rag & Bone's London move [The Cut]