Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Marshalls recently closed its shoe shop on Broadway, but all day today they'll be making up for it with the kickoff of their Fabulous Found Fashion Tour in Union Square. Stop by between 11am to 7pm for runway shows, designer merchandise, and giveaways, all of which will be administered out of a large blue truck. For more details, check out the Facebook page, which also includes the chance to win a $100 gift card.
Today's the first stop on a six city tour. Other locations:
· Boston: September 19, Boylston Plaza at the Prudential
· Chicago: September 24, N. Michigan Avenue and E. Illinois Street
· Los Angeles: October 2, Hollywood and Highland
· Dallas: October 9, The Shops at Park Lane
· Miami: October 16, The Shops at Midtown
· Marshalls Fashion Tour [Facebook]