Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Topshop Acid Wash backpack,
- Baggu backpack, $35 at Mary Meyer
- American Rag Mackenzie backpack, $48 at Macy's
- Steve Mono Paul Mix backpack, $525 at Opening Ceremony
- BAG'n'NOUN Canvas Knapsack $162 at Steven
- MCM Stark backpack, $850 at Bloomingdale's and MCM Shops at the Plaza
- Kimchi Lace & Jersey Backpack, $49 at Urban Outfitters
- Herschel Supply Company for Madewell backpack, $55
- Mossimo Supply Co. Tapestry Print Backpack, $24.99 at Target
- Alexander Wang Marti bag, $850
Whether you're heading back to school or not this fall, there's no denying that backpacks have recently made a triumphant comeback. Out of all the options, we've pulled together ten of our favorites in the gallery above—whether you're looking for a way to carry your chemistry books to and from class, or your laptop to and from the coffee shop, these picks from MCM, Baggu, Steve Mono, and more have got you (and your weary shoulders) covered.
· All Buy It Now Posts [Racked NY]