Labor Day Weekend isn't a huge shopping event for local boutiques, but it's usually of epic proportions at department stores and, of course, outlets—where there are sales on top of sales on top of sales. At Woodbury Common, merchandise that's already been marked down up to 65% off will be reduced even further at over 100 stores. We've pulled out ten of the best deals after the jump. Now all that's left to do is book that Zipcar.
1. Banana Republic Factory Store: Get up to 70% off on select styles, and take 40% off clearance merchandise.
2. Bass: Clearance will be marked down up to 85% off; take 50% to 60& off the entire store.
3. Calvin Klein: The entire store will be on sale, with discounts of 10% to 50% off.
4. Chloé: Take an extra 20% off the entire store, excluding the Marcie and Paraty handbags, fragrance, and clearance. Shoes will be up to 75% off their original retail prices, and the Sidewalk Sale will include RTW from $50 to $250.
5. Dolce & Gabbana: Take an additional 40% off spring and summer merchandise.
6. Frette: New arrivals will be 50% off. The spring 2011 Edmond Frette Collections are 80% off, select bedsets and duvets are 70% off, and hotel bath and robes are 50% off.
7. J.Crew: Take 40% off women's dresses, handbags, sweaters, and denim. Men's sweaters are also 40% off.
8. Jimmy Choo: Further reductions will be taken on shoes and accessories of 65% to 70% off. Classic shoes and boots, along with other select styles, will be up to 70% off. Clogs sandals will start at $119.
9. Saks Fifth Avenue Off 5th: Take 50% off clearance merchandise, 40% off women's shoes, and 20% off handbags.
10. Theory: Take an additional 25% off already reduced merchandise.
· Your Guide to Shopping the Woodbury Common Premium Outlets [Racked NY]
· Sales and Events [Woodbury Common Premium Outlets]