Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Prada Embellished Suede Smoking Slippers, $1,150 a
- Joie Day Dreaming Flats, $175
- Aldo Ostlie loafer, $60
- Charlotte Olympia Bisoux loafers, $675
- BCBGeneration Dashi Smoking Flats, $89
- Frye Dalia Penny Loafers, $198
- Nicholas Kirkwood suede and glitter loafers, $895
- Loeffler Randall Bebette loafers, $325 at Barneys
- Miu Miu embroidered satin slippers, $650
- DV Lunna Captoe flat, $79
- Steven by Steve Madden Valantne Dalmatian flats, $119.95
- Robert Clergerie Jamex Raffia loafers, $425 at Creatures of Comfort
Labor Day Weekend is right around the corner, which means it's almost time to ditch your summer sandals in favor of something with a little more toe coverage. Fortunately, last fall's loafer trend is still alive and well, which means that your chic librarian theme can keep on keeping on for yet another season.
In the gallery above, we've rounded up 12 pairs that should do the trick, from the likes of Charlotte Olympica, Prada, Aldo, and more. And just in case your going for a slightly more Hugh Hefner vibe this time around, we threw a few pairs of smoking slippers in the mix. You're on your own for the silk pajamas.
· All Buy It Now Posts [Racked NY]