Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Kate Upton raked leaves in Fort Greene Park [DNAinfo]
· Hal Rubenstein is stepping down as fashion director at InStyle [P6]
· Dumbo's powerHouse Books to open in Park Slope [Brooklyn Paper]
· Garance Doré lands a spot in Net-a-Porter's fall campaign [GaranceDore]
· Condé Nast now presenting: Allure Russia [WWD]