Barney's Warehouse Sale
- Diana, 18, student: "I didn't see the online sale. It's cool to be here in the moment, doing coffee runs, whatever you have to do to get those special finds."
- Phillip, 24, student (left): "I'm hoping to find sweaters and my mother's high heels." Hyung, 26, student (right): "I'm just following him. I don't know, hopefully I'll find something good."
- Marissa, 30, commercial real estate agent: "I think the online sale was great for people who didn't have access or the time to take off work to attend."
- Cambria, 31, business development coordinator: "I'm looking for some bags, some shoes, some Rag & Bone collection, some great pieces."
- Damon, 35, personal trainer: "I want colorful stuff, like pink polos, pastels, that sort of thing."
- Angel, 31, designer: "I didn't see that much online that I liked and I'm hoping there will be more in the store."
- Claire, 26, WreakHavocNY blogger, (left): "People will be a little more crazy because they will be looking for what they didn't see online." Claudia, 25, WreckHavocNY blogger (right): "I'm looking for Nicholas Kirkwood open toe booties."
- Sajaa, law student, 23 (left): "I looked online. I'm not sure if the same stuff will be here." Laura, account manager, 24: "I was disappointed it was online. It's sort of nice to go for it, instead of someone who isn't willing to get up early."
- Gerry, 17, student: "I don't think it's fair. Once I come to New York, the sale is available to me back home."
- Hannah, 19, student and fashion intern: "I signed up to see the preview and I wasn't too impressed so I'm hoping it's better here."
- Yusuke, 20, tourist: "There are good prices here and good coats. Japan is very expensive but the yen is stronger here."