Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Nicholas Kirkwood for Erdem fabric and lucite heels, $1,395
- Proenza Schouler booties, expected to arrive in mid-September
- Stella McCartney Ornate Floral Print Taylor Trousers,
- Prada "Flowers" Brushed Calf Leather Tote, $2,500
- Céline cuffs: (Top to bottom) Bow Bracelet in Brass, Minimal Manchette in Guilloche Engraved Brass, and the Minimal Manchette in Brass
- Balenciaga Maille Intarsia Iconic Dog Sweater,
- Miu Miu Glitter Loafers, $495
- Phillip Lim Ka-pow Cardigan, $450.00
- Rag and Bone Pilot Bag, $895
- Giuseppe Zanotti Wedge Zip Sneaker, $595
- Alexander Wang Cameron Booties, $585
- Balenciaga 'Wave' Rebel Top, $3,150
Every season, there's always a handful of items that dominate the street style blogs and sidewalks during New York Fashion Week. We're talking about fall's It items, and although they're never cheap, they usually sell out pretty quickly. If you've got the cash to spend—or even if you just want to pretend you do—click through the gallery above for 12 items we anticipate seeing often in the next few weeks. Among them: Phillip Lim's Kapow sweater (which is just about sold out on the brand's website), Balenciaga's Rebel Top (which will set you back about three grand), Proenza Schouler's peep-toe booties, and of course Miu Miu's glitter loafers.
· All Buy It Now Posts