Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Hollywood Hino of Trinity Boxing and Mendez Boxing. Photo by Bonnie Burke
- Will Lanier from CrossFit. Photo by Bonnie Burke
- Matt Maggiacomo of Barry's Bootcamp. Photo by Driely S
- Trey Griley of Bikram Yoga NYC. Photo by Bonnie Burke
- Thomas Canestraro of Punch Fitness and Mendez Boxing. Photo by William Chan
On Monday, we kicked off Round 1 of the voting for NYC's Hottest Trainer with the first five male trainers. Now, we're presenting the final six. To refresh on the rules, we've broken the 20 contestants into two groups of men and two groups of women. Tomorrow, we'll wrap up the first round with the final four female contestants. Round 2 begins on Monday, and note that every poll closes 48 hours after it's been published.
Up for vote today are Hollywood Hino from Trinity Boxing and Mendez Boxing; Will Lanier from CrossFit; Matt Maggiacomo from Barry's Bootcamp; Joseph Barthelemy of Plus One Health Management at Goldman Sachs, New Era Sports Performance, and the NYPD fitness department; Trey Griley from Bikram Yoga NYC; and Thomas Canestraro of Punch Fitness and Mendez Boxing Gym. The gallery above contains a photo of each contestant, along with a link to their profile previously featured on the site. When you're done checking them out, head to the poll after the jump.
Update: The poll is now closed.
· All Hottest Trainers Posts [Racked NY]