Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Inside Opening Ceremony's new annual magazine [Fashionista]
· Gender-bending design team The Blonds make a Barbie [T]
· Nicole Richie models her own Macy's Impulse collection [Racked National]
· Chloë Sevigny covers Dazed & Confused Korea [Fashion Copious]
· Marks & Spencer, Oxfam make Union Jack flag from used clothing [WWD]