Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Former intern who sued Hearst also suing Fenton/Fallon [NYP]
· Word Up becomes latest New York bookstore to lose its lease [NYDN]
· Prabal Gurung is alive and well despite rumors of his death [Page Six]
· Here are 25 labels that produce in the USA [Fashionista]
· 72-year-old Ralph Lauren signs new five-year deal [Telegraph]
· Betty Boop and Daria Werbowy star in Lancôme ad [NYDN]
· Major retailers step up efforts to compete with e-commerce [NYT]