Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Urban Outfitters Staring at Stars Marled Mix Stitch Sweater,
- Topshop Knitted Plain Grill Sweater,
- Theyskens' Theory Emogen Linen Sweater, $108
- Vince Knit Shirt-Tail Sweater, $275
- Uniqlo Silk Cotton V-Neck Half Sleeve Sweater, $29.90
- Gap Marled Scoop-Neck Sweater, $49.95
- Calypso St. Barth Genevieve Handknit Cardigan, $650
- girl. by Band of Outsiders Crochet Sweater, $345
- French Connection Connie Cable Raglan Jumper, $35.99
Though sweaters may still feel like they're a long ways away, it gets pretty chilly at night on the beach. So, you probably need a beach sweater: a lightweight knit that'll keep you warm when the ocean breeze gets a little too intense. (Or for when you foolishly forgot the sunscreen.) In the gallery above, we've pulled together a few options from Calypso St. Barth, Theyskens' Theory, and Vince that should do the trick. Bonus: Each will assist your summer wardrobe with a seamless transition into fall.
· All Buy It Now Posts [Racked NY]