Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Cornelia Day Spa re-opened after a three-year absence [T]
· Designers, here's how to win a fashion week pop-up [Refinery29]
· The decades-old W. 76th Street Body Shop is closing [West Side Rag]
· Karlie Kloss wears chainmail on Vogue Japan's September cover [DS]
· That whole American Apparel Olympics thing was a mistake [WWD]
· Ewan McGregor stars in Belstaff's first ad campaign [WWD]
Update: We've removed the outdated Terry Richardson/Club Monaco link.