Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Rich kids use Instagram; Internet disgust ensues [Gizmodo]
· Armani puts Batman in "Giorgio Armani for Bruce Wayne" [WWD]
· This is how much Condé Nast employees make [FashionETC]
· One writer's thoughts on why girls love style blogs so much [Four Pins]
· Mandela launched his 466/64 line. Yup. That Mandela. [WWD]
· Louboutin picks London locale for largest UK men's store [WWD]
· Vivienne Westwood to rep Brit creativity in GREAT campaign [Vogue UK]