Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- BCBG MaxAzria Caralyn halter, $128 at Saks
- J.Crew Pom-Pom shell, $128
- The Reformation Waverly blouse, $145
- Theory Deronisa silk top, $120
- L'Agence blouse with leather trim, $190 at Otte
- Banana Republic printed ruffle neck blouse, $39.50
- Anthropologie Tenuous Vines tunic, $88
- Joie Cina top, $228
- Acne tank, $135 at Pas De Deux
- Wilfred Freja sleeveless blouse, $95
It's hot, and though you might be tempted to buy every skimpy, see-through tank top out there or just forget your shirt altogether—don't. Why? Because you (probably) can't get away with either of those things at your job. As an alternative, we've picked out ten tanks that will keep you cool and say "I can dress like an adult for my 9 to 5," all at the same time.
Click through the gallery above for sleeveless, summer-weight tops from The Reformation, Acne, Aritzia, and more. We recommend pairing most of them with something like a blazer or pencil skirt once you get to work, but hey—all bets are off on the subway.
· All Buy It Now Posts [Racked NY]