Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Proenza Schouler created a miniature PS11 in gold exclusively for OC.
- The OC x Glamour cat sweater is back in new colors.
- A classic Opening Ceremony bomber has been remastered with sporty polka dots.
- There's a range of t-shirts, including city tees like this one.
- OC's vintage guru Brian Procell holds up a Missoni Sport shirt covered with discus throwers.
Over on the Opening Ceremony blog, they're counting down to the launch of their London store with posts showcasing new, somewhat–Olympics-inspired merchandise. Above, we've pulled out five items you won't need a passport to buy. From the cat-face sweatshirt to Proenza Schouler's mini gold PS11, all five items in various colorways and incarnations are available at OC's new pop-up shop in Soho, just around the corner from the Howard Street flagship.
· Opening Ceremony New News [Official Site]
· Opening Ceremony's Olympics Pop-Up Puts On Its Game Face [Racked NY]