Apple Soho Opens Anew
- Opening up the Apple in Soho.
- Before the doors opened, the revampled Apple emporium merited barely a glance.
- A peek inside before the rush.
- Outside at 8 AM on Prince and Greene, barely a soul in sight.
- The Apple corps ready for action.
- It's Saturday in July, so it's little wonder the crowds were elsewhere.
- But the place was busy enough.
- The signature glass staircase.
- Room to run.
- Inside it's basically the same, just bigger and more Apple.
- Everything is in its place, pretty much like before.
- Genius at work.
- An ample crew of Appletons, mainly talking amongst themselves.
- The newly arranged theater, where everything Apple is explained.
- Coming Attraction.
- Toys of all sorts.
- Desire on view.
- The interim Apple on Greene, stripped and shuttered.