Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Oliver Peoples Mande sunglasses, $340
- Urban Outfitters Wide '70s sunglasses, $14
- Anthropologie Ava Sunnies, $38
- Karen Walker Soul Club sunglasses, $220 at Barneys
- Spitfire Whips Cross burgandy sunglasses, $42 at Old Hollywood
- Miu Miu Noir round tortoiseshell glasses with blue gradient lenses, $365
- Moscot Isobel vintage sunglasses, $275
- Guess Alessia 30th Anniversary Retro Sunglasses, $90
- Alexander Wang x Linda Farrow zipper motif sunglasses, $389 at Gargyle
- Robert Marc 653 in Amethyst, $450
- Thom Browne sunglasses, $675
- Zac Posen x Illesteva blonde sunglasses, $300 at Opening Ceremony
At some point this summer, you've probably lost or sat on at least one pair of sunglasses. (If not, congratulations: You are a rare specimen.) Since there are still plenty of bright days ahead, we've rounded up twelve pairs of sunglasses in the gallery above that will work as upgraded replacements for those run-of-the-mill aviators you left in the ocean or in the backseat of a cab.
If this is your third or fourth pair of the season, we've included a few under-$20 options from Urban Outfitters and In God We Trust. If you have a little more faith in yourself, check out the "investment" shades from Karen Walker, Alexander Wang x Linda Farrow, and Miu Miu.
· All Buy It Now Posts [Racked NY]
· Where to Shop for Sunglasses in New York City [Racked NY]