Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Acne Tarot Tencel dress, $150
- Haute Hippie Georgette Ruffle strapless dress, $495
- Opening Ceremony Tie dress, $261
- Forever21 Tribal Pixel maxi dress, $22.80
- Sky Tie Dye halter dress, $196 available at Bloomingdale's
- Ella Moss Mitered stripe dress, $188 at Barneys
- Helmut Lang Cicadae print chiffon dress, $395
- Mary Meyer Sunburst maxi dress, $142
- Mara Hoffman Maxi Cross dress, $264
Nothing says summer quite like a breezy maxi dress, but sometimes the easiest thing to wear is the trickiest thing to shop for. Buy the wrong one, and you could end up looking a.) like you're with child or b.) like you missed the bus to Bonnaroo. We've culled together nine dresses in the gallery above from Mary Meyer, Acne, and Helmut Lang that are mostly devoid of both those properties. Because hey—maybe you are going to Bonnaroo.
· All Buy It Now Posts [Racked NY]