Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· The Times looks at Harlem street style [On the Runway]
· Windsor Terrace lost its only supermarket [NYDN]
· Queens designer gets a big break via American Idol [NYDN]
· Marion Cotillard graces Glamour France's 100th cover [Fashion Copious]
· Karl compliments KMid's rump [Fashionista]
· Will he or won't he? Giorgio Armani on stepping down [WWD]