Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Delicate Raymond Jewelry opens a pop-up sale shop [Wreak Havoc]
· Pat Field heckled Isaac Mizrahi at a movie screening [Page Six]
· DeKalb Market vendors are upset about the move [NYDN]
· Refinery29 launches shopping platform [WWD]
· Karlie Kloss and Aline Weber in Free People video [The Cut]
· This iPhone App will dress you according to the weather [Mashable]
· Versace will get a whole lot more bedazzled with branded jewelry [FT]
· Today in rumors: SJP and Mrs. Beckham to collab? [Grazia]
Update: Wreak Havoc has removed the DKNY sale post.